A Public Input Meeting will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, at the Memorial Union Lecture Bowl, 2901 University Ave, to discuss proposed improvements to the bridge over the English Coulee on Campus Road between Stanford Road and Centennial Drive.
The Public Input Meeting will provide opportunity for public input and discussion, and will utilize an open house format with a formal presentation at 4:30 p.m.
Representatives of UND, Advanced Engineering & Environmental Services (AE2S), and North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) will be present to answer questions.
If unable to attend the Public Input Meeting, written statements or comments must be mailed by Dec. 19, to Mark Lambrecht, AE2S, 4050 Garden View Dr., Suite 200, Grand Forks, N.D. 58201, or e-mail Mark.Lambrecht@AE2S.com, with “Public Input Meeting” in the e-mail subject heading.
UND and the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) will consider every request for reasonable accommodation to provide:
- an accessible meeting facility or other accommodation for people with disabilities,
- language interpretation for people with limited English proficiency (LEP), and
- translations of written material necessary to access NDDOT programs and information.
To request accommodations, contact Craig Swenson, Planning and Capitol Projects, UND, at 701.777.4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY users may use Relay North Dakota at 711 or 1-800-366-6888.
- Mark Lambrecht, AE2S, 701.746.8087
- NDDOT Communications, 701.328.4444